You miss a call on your cell phone. Use YouMail to get a TXT MSG and/or an email alert instantly and listen online: www.youmail.com
YouMail is an alternative option to standard voicemail from your cell phone company (ATT, Verizon, etc). They take your missed calls and give you complete control of the messages:
- You can listen to your voicemails online anytime, anywhere.
- You can still call your voicemail to listen like normal (eg. press and hold 1)
- Turn on free transcription service to receive email and/or TXT of the transcribed voicemail message
- Save your voicemails to MP3s to have forever
- You have a complete voicemail history for review later
- I like the greeting callers get. Your message (or one of theirs), then a BEEP. No long “press 1 for more options, or 2 for… blah blah blah”
- Free, definitely worth a try by everyone, and you can turn off at any time
I can’t tell you how much I love this new service. I just signed up yesterday and I forgot my cell today. I checked my email from work and could listen to my voicemail there.
YouMail makes it dead simple to setup. Screen shots guide you through a 3 minute process. I promise anyone can do this. 🙂
Please note, forwarding your calls to a new voicemail service will incur minutes used as the person is leaving a message.